Tibet Travel Permit for Foreign Travelers updated on Aug. 21th, 2014

From the end of June, Non-Chinese citizen travelers can get Tibet Travel Permit for Mount Kailash Tours and far western Tibet to the whole Ngari Prefecture, but there is some strict restictions:
>> Travelers must are the age of below 70 to get the permit;
>> In a group, it needs at least 3 people from the same country nationality, even travelers holding mulitiple passports are not able to get the Kailash permit.

1. Due to rainy season in Auguest, some parts of the road near the China-Nepal border have been badly damaged, so all traveler wanting to enter into Tibet areas must take flights to Lhasa first, and then take private car to travel Mount Everest and Mount Kailash.

2. Travelers should book a Tibet tour itinerary at least 20 days prior to your departure time, in order to get the Tibet Travel Permit.

3. Up to Now, Norwagians are still difficult to get the Tibet Permits.

4. If there is any changes of the permit policy, we will update here the first time, OR you can contact us for the travel information via info@tour-tibet.com.

Mount Kailash

Mount Kailash

Tell us your Travel Plan or Ask a Question

Any requirements about your private trip? Your contact name:
Your contact email:
Your travel date: Confirm your email:
How many of your travel group? Your contact tel:

Why travel with Tour-tibet.com

  • Travel Expert of Tour-tibet.com

    Local Travel Experts

    They have thorough knowledge about Tibetan culture, climate, hotels and all destinations for tours in Tibet.

    Learn more
  • Lowest Price Guaranteed

    Best Price Guaranteed

    As a Tibet local travel agency based in Lhasa, we ensure the best price for any of trips you book.

    Learn more

Customize a trip or email us your Tibet travel plan via : info@tour-tibet.com

Pin It to Pinterest